Monday, November 22, 2010

Gymboree Style Top

It has been a long time I did not update my blog. Now I came back with my latest project.

My latest project is a 'Gymboree Top Style' for my daughter's. It was an idea from the blog (http://fiddlehead.blogspot.com) who have provided a free pattern that can be downloaded by anyone who is interested in trying to make this dress. Thank you to fiddlehead blog .

It's took a long time for me to start this project but it takes only a moment to complete. And I feel very relieved and satisfied to see it was successful even though the fabric that i used is a common type of fabric.


This is an image 'Gymboree Top Style' from fiddlehead blog that I follow.

and this is the result I made although it is not hundred percent same as the picture above
but I am very satisfied.


I also decorate it with ribbon flowers that I have made on the side to make it more
attractive and beautiful.


Hi... I'm modelling a Gymboree Style Top made by my mom..

Mia is so happy with the dress that i made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment