Friday, November 5, 2010

Sewing Accessories & Cotton Fabric

Last Friday during lunch time, I went to 'Indian Street' to buy a some sewing stuffs at FAH Co cos i got so many orders from customers .

Familiar with this..... Fabric Accessories House (Fah Co.) The one and only...

Various of Beads & Sequins

Various of Ribbons.


My main intention is to buy stuff to make a homemade bias tape. I hope that i can find it there. Luckily, it's available and i knew it, that store will sell item like that especially product from Japan. Places that I love.

Bias Tape Machine

This is a stuff that i really wanted to buy. Yeah.... my mission was accomplished.
The price for this item is RM24.90 only. Very small but expensive. Usually, imported stuff from Japan is very expensive but i really don't care about the price as long i own it, so it's easy from me to make home-made bias tape.

Apart from that, I also bought other sewing stuffs such as elastic, fabric felt and the others.


By that time, I also drop into a fabric shop. I was looking for cotton fabric, other design than the place I have ever visited before. Wow, it was unexpected, there a lot of variety of patterns available at this store than a place I went before. It's driving me crazy, how i wish could buy all of this cotton fabric.

Very Nice...

So, i already buy a few for myself and intend to do the dress that i craving to made it.
All my friends and followers, i will upload a my project soons.
More and more to come.....



3 comments:

  1. Aduh enaknya kalo di jakarta juga ada tempat seperti FAH Co. itu, ada sih tapi ga khusus perlatan menjahit, mau mencari bias tape maker pun susah :)
    Kalo sempat tengok giveaway saya ya :
    http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com/2010/11/dmk-easywear-patterns-giveaway.html
    sampai tgl 22 nov ini saja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this is at Kuching right.. alahaii arituh pergi kat Lee Fah jer.. but SIL ada bgtau pasal Fah &Co ni. BAlik bulan MAc ni nak g sini lerrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. kat Kuching...Kalau nak pegi kat Sarawak, inform ye.. boleh kita jumpa.. atau nanti bagi ikan terubok for souvenir... nak tak?

    ReplyDelete