Thursday, November 4, 2010

Minangkabau House from Chocolate

I have been asked by customer weather i can make the Minangkabau house with Cadbury Chocolate. In order to earn more, I agree to receive orders from her.
This is a gift from the bride's side to the groom's side.

I wonder, in this modern world is definitely everybody wants a simple wedding gift arrangement but looks expensive, but most likely she wants the difference by asking
to arrange Chocolate form into Minangkabau house.

At first, I have no idea how to do it. So I surf the internet to find examples of Minangkabau houses. There are many image of Minangkabau houses but there no sample of the gift arrangement appeared accept for this blog (http://gubahan.wordpress.com/) that inspired me a lot.

This is the one and only blog that i manage to get the sample. Thanks to http://gubahan.wordpress.com/ (Maaesyah Gift Services) for the image upload. At lease this will give me idea to create one.

Example of Image of Rumah Minangkabau from http://gubahan.wordpress.com/ that i followed.

I managed to make a wall using cardboard but the hardest part is the roof. For Minangkabau Roof there a curve at the middle. To create a platform I use polyform and wrap all the walls, roof and platforms using the shiny wrapping paper.


When the module of the house ready, then I stick the Cadbury chocolate one by one and put a little bit of flower and ribbon and successfully I managed to complete the Minangkabau house of chocolate..... Yeah..... i charged RM50 (including Cadbury Chocolate, flower, ribbon, Poly form & Wrapping Paper) to do this type of arrangement.

Done already .. Now keep in the refrigerator so it wouldn't melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment