Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Organise... and get organised...

Before
If you still remember, my previous post, i ever upload my pictures of sewing corner.. hmmm... really messy.
So yesterday, i was thinking to buy a small drawer to put my sewing accessories in organised way. After get back from work, take a pit stop at E-Mart, i finally manage to bought a small drawer that can accommodate a variety of my sewing treasure's. With the price of RM 49.90, i was tempted and bring it back with big smile of my face. 


Well ... taraa... 'O.R.G.A.N.I.S.E.D'

Also this one.
Better put some label.
Bead's 

book's, pattern's, zip's and ribbon's
But I still have problems.... How to organize and store my fabric collection. 
Hmm ..you can see for yourself, how untidy my fabric collection ..

Will it look like this?

Photo courtesy from rockabyeretro.blogspot.com.
LOVE THIS ONE.. SO ORGANISED.
 or like this...
Photo courtesy from quiltersbuzz.com

I'll think about it later, and settle this problem.

hmmm ... modifications has not yet ended, and it still running until it satisfies me and anyone could give me some tip's...please share share...

No comments:

Post a Comment